Summer Events Assistant
Are you passionate about providing an excellent visitor experience and looking for a summer job?
We are looking for an outgoing and adaptable person to assist with catering in our kitchen, hospitality meet & greet, cleaning and changing beds in the overnight roundhouses, providing information to visitors and looking after Celtic Harmony Camp’s outdoor Prehistory settlement, located in Bourne Wood, Brickendon.
An award winning charity, Celtic Harmony have been providing Prehistory experiences for over twenty years, with the aim to increase understanding of the natural world and create a more sustainable way of life for future generations.
We achieve this through the Celtic Harmony day and overnight experiences, which enable people of all ages to step into Ancient Britain and experience a different way of life, via hands-on activities in our woodland setting.
Benefits to you:
- Full induction training with Celtic Harmony.
- work in a growing education charity.
- develop skills in a unique field of work combining creative and practical skills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Interested in working in hospitality
- Enthusiastic about working outdoors.
- Adaptable personality with a can do attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.
- Good communication skills to build rapport with a wide variety of people and groups
- Have your own transport as Celtic Harmony Camp is in a rural location.
|Location||Celtic Harmony Camp – Brickendon, Near Hertford, Hertfordshire|
|Start Date||June / July|
|Deadline||This is an ongoing recruitment progress and we suggest you to apply as soon as possible.|
|Hours||40 Hours per Week, on a rota inc weekends|
|Duration||2 – 8 weeks|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Celtic Harmony Camp
(01438) 718 543