Easter Dragon Quest
Monday 8th – Friday 12th April
Enjoy a family day out packed with fun activities in a unique outdoor setting at Celtic Harmony Camp, with thatched roundhouses located in beautiful native woodland.
- Dragon Easter Egg Hunt in the Forest
- Make your own clay Dragon Easter Egg from clay
- Weave Your Own Brighid’s Eye (Celtic Dream Catcher)
- Practice your aim on the mammoth in the hunting zone
- Prehistory Talks & Demos in the Stone Age encampment
- Build your own woodland shelter
- Watch the Friction Fire lighting display
- Listen to a Celtic story around the fire
There is no picnicking and we accept guide dogs only at Celtic Harmony Camp, Bourne Wood as it is a conservation area. We suggest that you book your lunch on arrival outside the café, to give each family their own space to collect their food and enjoy in one of the eating areas. Food is made from fresh ingredients every day so the menu may vary slightly and will include hot dishes such as Celtic broth, Jacket potatoes, Sausages and chips, snacks and hot drinks with vegan and gluten free options.
“We loved everything. My little one enjoyed the egg hunt very much, also the wand making and the storytelling.” Andrea, 2023
“Our Easter Day Out was amazing; the dragon egg hunt, riddles, wand making, clay dragon egg crafting, prehistory talk and tool making were all brilliant. My favourite was definitely the storytelling and friction fire demo. Everything was really interesting and entertaining. Top marks!” Emily Egan, 2023
Price per person
Easter Family Days Out
- Day start at 10am and finishes at 4pm
- Please book your entry slot when you book
- Prehistory Talks & Demos in the Prehistory Centre
- Friction Fire lighting display follow by Storytelling
- Cafe open all day and fresh hot food served from 11.45, please pre-order when you arrive and we will give you a time slot.
Please set quantity to number of persons attending