Book your adventure
Easter Days Out
Easter Family Days Out
Enjoy a family day out packed with fun activities in a unique outdoor setting at Celtic Harmony Camp, with thatched roundhouses located in beautiful native woodland.
- Dragon Egg Hunt in the Forest
- Make your own clay Dragon Egg
- Wand Making
- Practice your aim on the mammoth in the hunting zone
- Prehistory Talks & Demos in the Stone Age encampment
- Build your own woodland shelter
- Watch the Friction Fire lighting display
- Listen to a Celtic story around the fire
There is no picnicking and we accept guide dogs only at Celtic Harmony Camp, Bourne Wood as it is a conservation area.
We suggest that you book your takeaway lunch on arrival outside the café, to give each family their own space to collect their food and enjoy in one of the eating areas. Food is made from fresh ingredients every day so the menu may vary slightly and will include hot dishes such as Celtic broth, Jacket potatoes, Sausages and chips, snacks and hot drinks with vegan and gluten free options.
We guarantee that if you book today and then need to cancel as a result of further Covid 19 restrictions we will reschedule your experience or provide a full refund.