Livestream Stone Age into your Classroom
Remote Learning – Stone Age Introduction
Live stream a Prehistory Person direct from Celtic Harmony Camp into your classroom for a creative hands-on workshop direct from our Palaeolithic Cave! Guided by our costumed hunter-gatherer, see the animal animal cave art including horses, deer and aurochs. Then discover how we made paint from natural mineral pigment before making your own cave art, outlines of Prehistoric animals provided. We are able to offer you this unique learning opportunity completely free of charge due to the kind support of the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
“The session was a lovely experience for them in this year where school has been quite different from normal in many ways. They were very excited to learn and interested to see the artefacts.”
Victoria Greenwood from SlipEnd Village School, Stone Age Remote Learning Workshop
How to Book
- We recommend our remote learning sessions for class sizes of up to 30 children so that a maximum of your pupils can interact with our Prehistory Host.
- Celtic Harmony Camp use Google Meet for our streaming service. The account and app are free to create and download.
- You will need to allow 30 minutes for the lesson.
- Please give a reachable telephone number in case there are any technical difficulties on the day of the lesson.
- We will send you a booking confirmation by email with further information on what supplies you will need.
- Materials for the activity can typically be found at your local county supply.