Livestream Stone Age into your Classroom
Remote Learning – Stone Age Introduction
Live stream a Prehistory Person direct from Celtic Harmony Camp into your classroom for a creative hands-on workshop direct from our Palaeolithic Cave! Guided by our costumed hunter-gatherer, see the animal animal cave art including horses, deer and aurochs. Then discover how we made paint from natural mineral pigment before making your own cave art, outlines of Prehistoric animals provided. We are able to offer you this unique learning opportunity completely free of charge due to the kind support of the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
How to Book
- Please reserve one remote learning workshop per school so that we can make the programme accessible to as many schools as possible.
- Celtic Harmony Camp use Google Meet for our streaming service. The account and app are free to create and download.
- You will need to allow 30 minutes for the lesson.
- Please give a reachable telephone number in case there are any technical difficulties on the day of the lesson.
- We will send you a booking confirmation by email with further information on what supplies you will need.
- Materials for the activity can typically be found at your local county supply.