Livestream Prehistory into your Classroom
Remote Learning – Bronze or Iron Age Taster
Our costumed educator will take your pupils on a virtual glimpse of life in the Bronze & Iron Ages to inspire your Prehistory topic with 30 minutes of remote learning direct from Celtic Harmony Camp including a live presentation, Q&A session and a workshop activity!
Choose between a Bronze Age and Iron Age Taster session guided by our educators.
- Bronze Age – Discover more about the Beaker People and their pottery techniques from our Bronze Age crafts person. Make your own coil pot and be inspired by Beaker culture to decorate your own pot.
- Iron Age – Boudicca is calling for more warriors! Following a warrior training on the main weapons used in battle against the Romans, your pupils get to design their own shield inspired by Celtic art.
“It linked well to the topic. The children engaged well with the remote learning. All questions given prior to the session were answered plus more. We used it as part of a theme day and it really added to the day. Thank you.”
Miss Hornsey from Meppershall Primary School, Bronze Age Remote Learning Workshop
You will receive lesson resources to support the remote learning and a list of materials that you can find in your school art cupboard.
We will arrange pre-session telephone meeting to enable us to tailor the remote learning to the needs of your pupils and to talk through how best connect to the google meet in your class. You will need the following:
- A Google account
- A smart board or a projector connected to the audio system, please ask your Tech person to set these up before the Live Streaming.
How to Book
- We recommend our remote learning sessions for class sizes of up to 30 children so that a maximum of your pupils can interact with our Prehistory Host.
- Celtic Harmony Camp use Google Meet for our streaming service. The account and app are free to create and download.
- You will need to allow 30 minutes for the lesson.
- Please give a reachable telephone number in case there are any technical difficulties on the day of the lesson.
- We will send you a booking confirmation by email with further information on what supplies you will need.
- Materials for the activity can typically be found at your local county supply.