COURSE 1: Thursdays from 8th to 29th February
COURSE 2: Thursdays from 7th to 28th March
COURSE 3: Thursdays from 18th April to 9th May
COURSE 4: Thursdays from 16th May to 6th June
Get Involved in a Woodland Workshop
Join structured courses ran in partnership with Groundwork.
With transport included, it is the perfect way to take your first step into volunteering.
Lavina’s Legacy Woodland Workshops
Are you new to volunteering? Are you looking for a more guided experience, with transport included? Look no further!
We have partnered with Groundwork this Spring and Summer to offer Woodland Workshops.
- Over four weeks you will learn about conservation and woodland management within the tranquil woodland of the Celtic Harmony Camp, located within Bourne Wood in Hertfordshire.
- You will develop your understanding and practice of traditional skills that supported the harmonious relationship between people and the land for thousands of years.
- You will work as part of a volunteer team and will also be supported by an experienced Heritage Ranger at Celtic Harmony Camp and a member of staff from Groundwork.
- You will make a positive difference to the environment, while supporting an award winning education charity.
- You will experience the benefits of immersion within a vibrant natural environment as well as the opportunity to work with your hands and contribute towards the tangible improvement of the Celtic Harmony community.
- All you need to bring is outdoor clothes, a packed lunch and enthusiasm!
- At the end of the 4 week course you will be offered the chance to join our team of regular Conservation Volunteers!
Get outdoors, get active and Get Involved!
Each Thursday of the month from February, 11am – 2pm.
My favourite thing about volunteering at Celtic Harmony Camp is the social side of it. I get to know people from all walks of life.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get all the latest info about volunteering opportunities!
Celtic Harmony Camp
(01438) 718 543