Prehistory Remote Learning Experience
Our costumed educator will take your pupils on a virtual glimpse of life from the Stone to Iron Age for a 90 minute full immersion live-stream direct from Celtic Harmony Camp including 3 live primitive skills demonstrations, Q&A session and a workshop activity of your choice!
Experience life as Ancient Britons
- Explore the Palaeolithic Cave to see how paints were made and animals portrayed on the cave walls
- Discover how Neolithic Hunter Gathers made tools in our Neolithic dwelling with a flint knapping demonstration
- Craft Activity of your choice linked to Stone / Bronze /Iron Age Britain.
- Watch the Friction Fire lighting display in the Chieftain Roundhouse
- Questions and Answers, during this session your pupils will have the unique opportunity to engage in a live discussion
Choose a creative activity guided by our educators:
- Stone Age Cave Painting (card and chalk) or Necklace (wool, skewers and air-drying clay)
- Bronze Age Beaker Pottery (air-drying clay and skewers)
- Iron Age Shield Making including the Battersea Shield Design
You will receive lesson plan to support the remote learning with objectives, resources and a list of materials that you can find in your school art cupboard.
Pre-session Telephone Meeting
You will offer a Free 15 minute pre-session meeting to enable us to tailor the remote learning to the needs of your pupils and to talk through how best connect to the google meet in your class. You will need the following:
- A Google account
- A smartboard or a projector connected to the audio system, please ask your Tech person to set these up before the Live Streaming.
£7 / pupil
“Being outside doing hands-on activities is why we love coming here. All of the activities are great because they will remember them.”
Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter
Get your FREE 26 page Prehistory Lesson Plan with Cartoon Resources when you sign up for our E-Newsletter!
Celtic Harmony Camp
(01438) 718 543