Book your stay
- BBQ dinner with vegan and vegetarian option
- Bat Walk around the woods and marshmallows on the fire
- Sleep in the comfort of your own roundhouse with double and single beds (max 2 adults and 3 children) including all linen and towels
- Continental breakfast before 9am
We use an Ozone sanitiser for deep cleaning of each roundhouse between guest stays.
‘We had such a great time on our family day a few weeks ago that we returned on Saturday for an overnight stay. On each visit we’ve been so impressed by the knowledge, friendliness & relaxed attitude of the staff team. Nestled in wooded countryside, the location offers wonderful outdoor freedom, fresh air & plenty of space from other families even when grouped around the activities. Scrumptious food, marshmallows, fire, bat walk & heaps of fascinating things to learn – it ticked all our boxes. We can’t recommend it more highly for anyone looking for interesting, fun, healthy, socially distant things to do this summer & beyond.‘ Hannah Fenton 4 July 2020.
Make your stay extra special and book a family day out the day before or the day after your overnight experience.
Limited spaces – book your overnight stay today!
Book your tickets: Select an arrival date
- We are open Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.
- The Overnight experience is £200 including food, roundhouse accommodation and evening activities.
- There are maximum 4 families per night so bring your friends for a special evening together.
- Tickets are non-refundable for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We’ll send your booking confirmation by email.