Single Night Stays
Thursday to Sunday 22 July – 31 August
Sleep overnight in the comfort of your own roundhouse with king size bed and up to 3 single guest beds. After a tasty BBQ style dinner (with vegetarian option) join your Prehistory host to roast marshmallows around the fire and listen to a Celtic story before exploring the woods on a Bat Walk. As darkness falls, gather around the fire and relax together. Next morning awake to freshly baked croissants for your continental breakfast.
Overnight guests are asked to arrive at 5pm and depart by 10am the next day (or you can extend your stay and book a Family Day Out packed with outdoor activities, talks, shows and lunch including pizza from our wood fired pizza oven!).
- You can only book one roundhouse for your family so that the rule of 6 applies.
- No Quibble Covid Refund Guarantee – if there are further Government restrictions when you are due to visit we will refund your tickets.
- The Overnight experience is £250 including food, roundhouse accommodation and evening activities.
- There are maximum 5 family roundhouses available per night so bring your friends for a special evening together.
- Tickets are non-refundable for your use only and are not available for resale.
- Simply select an arrival date and we’ll send your booking confirmation by email.
If you’d like to stay more than one night, please book your days separately or get in touch
Enjoy a delicous barbecue dinner including vegan and vegetarian options.
Batwalk & Marshmallows
Take a walk in the woods and enjoy marshmallows by the camp fire.
Sleep in the comfort of your own roundhouse with double of single bed (max 2 adults and 3 children) including all linen and towels
Breakfast is served
Wake up to a continental breakfast before you start your day
Spend the day with us
Why not add a day out and spend the whole day enjoying a range of activities with us
Subscribe for your Prehistory Resources!
Get in touch
Get in touch with us…